4, 7, 16, 17, 20, 25 – The winning Lottery Numbers? No, but you might try them. 4 – the number of new “Go/No Go” weather checklists in the 2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide; 7 – the number of eBook Waggoner Guide volumes; 16 – the number of pages added to the 2019 edition; 17 the number of the theme sidebars in the 2019 Waggoner; 20 – the number of new detailed reference maps; 25 – the 25th Anniversary Edition of the Waggoner Cruising Guide.
For more highlights see the following list:
What’s New in the 2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide?
- 20 New Detailed Reference Maps
- 25th Anniversary Edition – History of the Waggoner Cruising Guide over 25 years
- New ROAM App for Clearing U.S. Customs
- Customs – U.S. and Canada Detailed Sections
- Helpful Smartphone Apps for Boating
- “Go/No Go” Weather Checklists
- BC Marine Parks Forever Society, Stern-tie Project Locations
- New Anchorages and Marina Dock Diagrams with Accurate Dock Labeling
- Hundreds of Updates Throughout the Guidebook
- Howe Sound Section Expanded
- Alberni Inlet Section Expanded
- Updated Instructions for Passage through Dodd Narrows
- New Fishing & Shellfish Collection Information
- IR (Indian Reserve) Lands Information
- Nautical Tales – Theme for 2019
- Spiral Bound with Thicker, Sturdier Paper
The 2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide can also be read anywhere as an eBook or Amazon Kindle edition. The eBooks are divided into convenient smaller volumes broken down by cruising area. Perfect for charter cruisers.
2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide
Add the 2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide to your cruising library. With updated maps, cruising information, reference material and more, this is the perfect cruising guide for boaters from Olympia to Ketchikan.