When you think about cruising the Inside Passage do you ever ask yourself these questions?
- Will the weather be okay? Will it get worse while we are out there?
- What if I get sick while out on the water? Will I get sea sick?
- What if we hit a log, or, worse, what if we make a navigational error and hit a rock?
- What if something on the boat breaks? What if we lose power?
- Will we run out of fuel or water?
You are not alone, many people ask the same questions.
Waggoner Cruising Guide Seminars
In the Waggoner Cruising Guide Seminars, we address these questions and more. Our goal is to share our expert knowledge, cruising tips, and address questions such as these so you feel confident about cruising the Inside Passage.
If you’d like to join one of our seminars, our next one is:
Cruising Desolation Sound and The Broughtons
April 22-23, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Skagit Valley College Campus (Mount Vernon Campus)
Tuition: $150 per person or 2 for $250
Instructors: Mark Bunzel, Michael Beemer and Lynette Brower
To register call us at the Waggoner Cruising Guide (425) 780-5015