Learn How to Navigate the Fun Way Using the Navionics Boating App
with Linda Lewis
January 14, 2018, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. $45
- Understand the meaning of the colors and symbols.
- Plan a trip by entering and naming routes.
- Find tide and current data, including how to use the data.
- Adjust the app’s settings.
- How (and why) to orient the screen, and more.
All seminars are held at the NW Center of Excellence for Marine Manufacturing & Technology in Anacortes.
Address: 1606 R Ave. Anacortes, WA 98221
Take the R Avenue exit off of Highway 20. Proceed North for about 1 mile. The MTC will be on your right, noted by the stainless steel sculpture of two joggers (across from The Market grocery store). Make the next right on Seafarers Way, then the next right into the parking lot for the MTC. There are restaurants and motels nearby.