Flotilla to Alaska: Limited Space Available
Interested in Cruising to Alaska?
While there has been unprecedented demand for this trip, a few positions have opened up as people adjust their summer cruising schedules and are not able to make the trip. If you’re interested in joining one of the flotillas, please email us or visit our booth at the Seattle Boat Show.
We are offering three trips.
Trip 1: May 17th-June 8th
Trip 2: May 31st-June 22nd
Trip 3: June 14th-July 4th
Each trip includes the following:
- Expert route guidance
- Binder with detailed, daily route information and anticipated hazards
- Daily route and weather briefings
- Nightly marina and dining reservations
- Historical and nature interpretation
- Constant VHF radio contact while cruising
- 2014 Waggoner Cruising Guide
- 2014 Ports and Passes
- Exploring the South Coast of British Columbia
- Exploring the North Coast of British Columbia
- Exploring Southeast Alaska
- Inside Passage Planning Maps
- 50% discount on our Cruising Alaska seminar in March or April